Tyed by L. J. Shen

Tyed

by L. J. Shen

Loved this book. It took me a hot minute to warm up to Blaire, I think because I am not used to the heroine being such a slacker. I got used to her, and she was amazing. Her and Ty together are amazing. This book was the third book I have read from L.J.Shen, and lord the words are just amazing. She sets the bar damn hard for other authors.
Blaire is a slack ass college student, and twin sister of a supermodel. She doesn't have her shit together, and is the most scattered human being. That is until her teacher forces her out of her box. Ty is dynamic and very well thought out, and there is so much depth to him. He is not just another meathead hero that looks pretty. He doesn't have his shit together very well either, and when you put these two that don't make sense together, everything make sense. This story is told in the first person from Blaire's eyes. ( )
  KGarner | Aug 4, 2018 |
5 stars. I just loved it. This book was so awesome and I enjoyed every moment. I really look forward to book 2! ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
Amazing! One of the best debut books I've read. Definitely looking forward to more from this author!
Very well written with characters that are fresh and intriguing. Centered around the MMA world but definitely so much more. This story has twists and turns you just don't see coming but will keep you flipping page after page. I definitely recommend this one. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |

Fiction: Tyed is a New Adult book.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,354,488 books! | Top bar: Always visible