The Rise of the Wyrm Lord by Wayne Thomas…

The Rise of the Wyrm Lord

by Wayne Thomas Batson

Lord Foul's Bane by Stephen R. Donaldson (benfulton)
    benfulton: Characters that have elements of both good and evil inside themselves are the common theme.

This book was almost as good as the first. Batson did well bringing more of the realm alive and pacing mocved much more swiftly in this one. ( )
  learn2laugh | Sep 14, 2014 |
This series is a favorite of our family. My children (10 and 13) have enjoyed reading aloud all the books in the series and we are now locating the audio books for additional fun! ( )
  the4otts | Jul 25, 2013 |
I couldn't bring myself to give this one five stars. It seemed that the plot gave out in parts. Mr. B's writing didn't seem to grab me as much in this book. Still a good read. ( )
  Belac2 | May 8, 2012 |
This is one of my all time favorite books! The story picks up were 'The Door Within' left off.

On the first day of school Aidan's life looks poor. He is back on earth and no one believes him when he tells them about Alleble. Robby isn't returning his e-mails and his Grampin is dead. Can his life get any worse?

Then he meets a girl named Antoinette. Who is this blue eyed microscope?

I LOVE this book and the main reason is because of the characters. Wayne T. Batson is gifted in creating GREAT characters that you have to love.

GREAT book! I would recommend this and all his books in a moment. ( )
  Goldarrow | Nov 27, 2010 |
After returning from his adventures in the Realm never to return (somehow, I doubt that) Aiden Thomas is just settling back into life on Earth when he meets Antionette Reed: a feisty red-headed goth swords-maiden who is soon pulled through the Door Within as King Eliam's next choice for heroism in the Realm.

Wayne Thomas Batson takes his trilogy to the next level with the introduction of several incredible new characters and much improved writing quality, as well as jacking up the suspense with (to name a few) the hideous Seven Sleepers (apperently not so sleepy anymore), the horribly creepy Wyrm Lord and an underground labyrinth of giant man-eating spiders.

Does fantasy get any more awesome than this? I doubt it. Unless, of course, Mr. Batson works some serious overtime on book three.
  cson | Oct 30, 2010 |

When Aidan Thomas' new friend, bright, headstrong Antoinette Reed is called to the realm, Aidan solicits her help to rescue his best friend. Will Anthoinette follow the one true king or the evil Paragor?

82 wanted2 pay3 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,343,361 books! | Top bar: Always visible