Coaching Your Kids in the Game of Life by…

Coaching Your Kids in the Game of Life

by Ricky Byrdsong

28None389,858NoneNone

No reviews

Help Your Children Win in the Game of Life

Bill McCartney Founder & President, Promise Keepers Ricky Byrdsongs is a great book--an enduring legacy--from a wonderful, Christian coach that will help any man be a better father!

From the Foreword by Lute Olson Head Basketball Coach, University of Arizona Rickys experiences as a player, coach, and father will enlighten your life, as it has mine, and allow you to become an all-star coach to your kids.

Lyle Q. Foster Pastor, The Worship Center--Evanston, Illinois Coach Byrdsong, in his final words, has spoken to us about perhaps the most important subjectfamily. In Coachs inimitable witty style, this inspiring book gives each of us a playbook to be a winner. It is quite simply required reading.

Steve Kerr San Antonio Spurs, NBA Champions As a parent of three small children and a twelve-year NBA veteran, this book really hits home for me. The message Ricky delivers is a simple one--that teaching teamwork, tolerance, discipline, and love are the keys to building a solid family.

Haman Cross, Jr. Pastor, Rosedale Park Baptist Church--Detroit "Coach Byrdsong's book has given me both the confidence and competence to be the greatest coach in the game of life for my grandchildren. With this book, and the gift of five grandchildren, I feel as though God has given me a second chance. Ricky has produced the gift of the year for every parent and grandparent."

Fred Mitchell Sports Columnist, The legacy of Ricky Byrdsong is enhanced by this inspiring, timeless blueprint for success in the game of life.

Dr. Bill Bright Founder & President, Campus Crusade for Christ International Ricky Byrdsong was a Christian, a model coach, and leader. Through his excellent book, with many fascinating sports anecdotes, his influence will inspire and live on through countless others.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:33 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,060,444 books! | Top bar: Always visible