Blackmailed by Annmarie McKenna

Blackmailed

by Annmarie McKenna

Brianna's brother Scott is blind and partially deaf and because of this her dickhead of a dad decides to force her to conceive a child with a man of his choosing in order to get a perfect male heir, how sick is that? When Cole sees Brianna he immediately feels protective of her and refuses to let her leave with her father.

Can you believe that I like this book so much that I have read it five times? Well it's true for some reason this book just really calls out to me and then I just have to read it.

I am not sure if it's the really hot steamy bedroom scenes or that fact that I like seeing an idiot parent decked by his own son. Brianna and Scott have a lot of obstacles and the biggest one is their idiot father. Andrew Wyatt is most definitely a certifiable jack wagon in need of castration and parenting lessons from a jail cell.

Let us not forget the two charming heroes that save Scott and Brianna, you could almost feel the love at first moment for both Cole and Tyler, it was some seriously good writing on Annnarie McKenna's part. They started with blackmailing her into staying providing themselves with a chance to keep her. I am glad it worked out for them and Brianna.

Where to begin with the sister from hell, made me thankful for my sisters that's for sure. That fruit loop didn't roll far from the tree. Sure made me feel like it was coming at them from all directions. Andrew should have learned to either keep it in his pants or how to use a condom.

Overall a really good book with lots of ups and downs to keep some one interested, even though it isn't a paranormal read it is still worth the time to read.

http://lauralusbookreviews.blogspot.com/2015/08/blackmailed-by-annmarie-mckenna.... ( )
  LauraLusReviews | Oct 3, 2015 |
Couldn't finish. Too much crap! ( )
  nubian_princesa | Oct 21, 2013 |
Made it to chapter 2, and decided to skip it. The whole premise is already starting to annoy me (not to mention the main characters), and I just can't see myself enjoying it, despite the promise of hot menage sex.
  aromagik | Dec 1, 2010 |
  aromagik | Sep 7, 2010 |
  aromagik | Mar 12, 2010 |

Brianna Wyatt may be a victim of her father's machinations, but one look is all it takes for Cole Masters and Tyler Cannon to offer her their own style of menage a trois blackmail. Brianna Wyatt's father is blackmailing her into doing what he wants by threatening to send her brother to an institution. She would do anything to keep that from happening, including go along with his demented scheme of her getting pregnant by Cole Masters--a man who's been rumored to share a woman with his best friend, and who leaves Brianna's innocent senses in shambles. Cole is sure he's about to be blackmailed-why else would a man whore his daughter? But there's something about her that neither Cole nor his best friend, Tyler Cannon, can deny. They want her, and don't hesitate for a second on making their own offer. Her brother's protection for her body. When danger flirts with Brianna's life, there is nothing they won't do to keep her safe. Including listening to what their hearts are saying. Warning: this title contains graphic language, hot, explicit sex, bondage, domination/submission and menage a trois and is not for the faint of heart!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,366,234 books! | Top bar: Always visible