Being In Balance: 9 Principles for Creating…

Being In Balance: 9 Principles for Creating Habits to Match Your Desires

by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

David G. Roberts & Chhristopher Aroffo
  jmail | Mar 21, 2016 |
Being in Balance
9 Principles for Creating Habits to Match Your Desires
by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

Dr. Dyer has totally done it again, 179 pages of sheer self-help dynamite for the whole person. I was very impressed with the way he was able to take such simple basic concepts and lay them out in a format I could relate to. I also loved the magical feel of the book provided by illustrations and soft colors throughout.

I especially liked the caring and easy going style it relaxed me instantly and helped me to look at myself and my deepest desires without judgement or guilt. I had tried to look at my dreams before, but was always met with a sense of failure, not this time. It was a wonderful and gentle process that I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a full bodied approach to creating balance and abundance in their lives. Thanks Wayne, for doing it for us yet again.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | Mar 22, 2012 |
In this inspirational work, best-selling author and lecturer Wayne W. Dyer shows you how to restore balance in your life by offering nine principles for realigning your thoughts so that they correspond to your highest desires.

Imagine a balance scale with one end weighted down to the ground, and the other end—featuring the objects of your desires—sticking up precariously in the air. This scale is a measurement of your thoughts. To restore the same balance that characterizes everything in our universe, you have to take up the weighty thoughts so that they match up to your desires.

The seasons reflect the overall harmony of life. For example, winter passes and the blossoms emerge. This is balanced by a need to have the trees rest, so autumn arrives on time and helps the trees ready themselves for another period of repose. This book is dedicated to the idea that we’re a vital component of this creative process and have within ourselves the wherewithal to create all that we want if we recognize and revise out-of-balance thoughts.

About the Author:

Dr. Wayne W. Dyer is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. He has written numerous bestselling books and has created a number of audios and videos.
  Saraswati_Library | Aug 28, 2010 |
Wayne Dyer is one of the leading experts and authors in the self-help motivational field. Having many of his books in his collection I found this one to be along the same line of following the inner spirit. This book offers nine principles for habits to achieve balance in your life. The book is on the small side compared to his other titles but it's straight to the point, consise and easy to understand. The book really makes sense if you can live the kind of life and obtain an unwavering outlook on things as described. The problem, however, as with all self-help books is that we don't live in a perfect world and no one could possibly follow all the advise given. The best thing then is to look for a few key ideas and follow those. This book is worth the read. ( )
  realbigcat | Jul 27, 2009 |
This little book by Wayne Dyer is more of a meditation tool. Each chapter centers on a single thought that is designed to heighten awareness of a potential area of imbalance. Within each chapter are quotes, parables, and stories which illustrate the author's view of how to achieve balance when there is none at present. This book can be read out of sequence and be just as useful. ( )
  drj |

Presents strategies to restore balance in life by offering nine principles for realigning thoughts to help attain desires.

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 1401910386, 1401910718

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,423,795 books! | Top bar: Always visible