Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Random House Webster's Pocket Grammar, Usage, and Punctuation: Second…
by Random House
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0375719679, Paperback)Random House's completely revised best-selling guide to good English. Random House Webster's Pocket Grammar, Usage, and Punctuation is perfect for students, business, and anyone who cares about the correct use of English.
• Clear and concise explanations of English grammar with plenty of examples
• Common grammatical and stylistic errors and how to avoid them
• Quick reference to commonly misspelled words
• User-friendly guide to punctuation and capitalization
• Easily confused words and how to tell them apart
• Convenient pocket size that fits into backpack, purse, or briefcase
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:29 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.