Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Spanish Without the Fuss (LL (R) Without the Fuss)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0609810634, Paperback)A wonderfully new and light-hearted approach to learning Spanish! This brand new series really hits the mark for anyone who might have ever hesitated to pick up a language learning course before. Without the Fuss takes a bold plunge into the largest pool of customers Living Language knows: the hesitant, the intimidated, and certainly anyone who has really bad memories of high school Spanish classes!
It's all in one easy book (with an audio CD affixed to the inside back jacket) that presents the language as it's really spoken. Cartoons, very engaging page layouts, fun dialogues, maps, great cultural information and even a good dose of slang all make this new program delightfully different.
• A lighthearted and simple, but carefully designed and well-written Spanish course for intimidated learners
• Full of dialogues that reflect the colloquial and idiomatic standard Spanish as it is really spoken
• Entertaining and laid-back "language coach" guides readers through the lessons, so they don’t feel lost or wonder what to do next
• Up to ten activities in each lesson that put everything right to use
• An "insider" look at everyday Spanish life and culture
• Features the most commonly used slang terms
• Cartoons in each chapter
• 400-page book and a 60-minute audio CD
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:59 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.