Best Friends Sleep Over by Jacqueline Rogers

Best Friends Sleep Over

by Jacqueline Rogers

Gilbert attends a sleepover. He is really nervous about all the little things such as finding the bathroom. We see Gilbert being scared. As the story goes on we see Gilbert grow into this fun loving child who is just a natural at sleepovers. But, When night falls Gilbert falls back into being scared and missing home. The friends calm him down and fall fast asleep. I think this is a problem children face. We are all nervous sleeping at someone elses house and following their routines. We are all scared of missing mommy at night and getting tucked in. However, with some encouragement we can get through it and can't wait for the next time. ( )
  Phallan | Feb 21, 2017 |
Gilbert is invited to a party at Eddie Bellows’ house. Ricky Rhino and Conner Crocodile are his friends, and they also would be there. They played, drew, and prepared to go to bed. But Gilbert starts crying because he misses his mom so much. Everybody tries to stop Gilbert from crying. Finally, Ricky did something special and gave Gilbert his teddy bear. This story helps children understand that they are friends to help them overcome some hard situations.
  Tien.Nguyen | Oct 24, 2011 |

Although he is somewhat scared, with a little help from his friends, Gilbert Gorilla enjoys his first sleepover.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,983,825 books! | Top bar: Always visible