The Italian's Passionate Proposal by Sarah…

The Italian's Passionate Proposal

by Sarah Morgan

142683,257 (3)1

Honestly I wanted to give this book a positive review, but I don't believe in love at first sight or falling in love in less than week, lust maybe sure! And why was she whining about him not trusting her enough to tell her his real name when he was in danger (GET OVER IT) You exchanged bodily fluids soo what? Doesn't mean he doesn't have a right to protect himself!

If he was doing it for malicious reasons, to spy on her or something, she would have minor sympathy, but Lord knows his 'reasons' were legitimate! But she was whining like a little child having a tantrum! Ewww! Irked the hell out of me truthfully!

Why can't we have a realistic heroine for once! Not one so caught up in her feelings she can't see straight? If the book was stretched out over a longer period, I would even understand her feeling because after 3-6 months he would have been able to figure out who she was more and if he didn't tell her then she could play the 'I don't trust him not to lie to me again'

Honestly wanting to be like for urself who doesn't get that... I did not feel sorry for her once.

I loved how he struggled with the choice, but fell into reality through his bodyguard when he pointed out you barely know her.. It was nice seeing Abbie and Nico from [b:The Italian Doctor's Wife|80608|The Italian Doctor's Wife|Sarah Morgan|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1170984445s/80608.jpg|77834] ( )
  diidi92 | Nov 22, 2016 |

diidi92 | Nov 22, 2016 |

When Carlo Santini rescues Suzannah Wilde one dark, snowy night, the attraction is instant. However, circumstances force Carlo to hide his true identity. Carlo might be a talanted surgeon - but he's also a world-famous billionaire - with quite a reputation!… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,396,215 books! | Top bar: Always visible