The Perfect Catch: Lessons for Life from a…

The Perfect Catch: Lessons for Life from a Bass Fisherman

by H. Norman Wright

A great book for the fisherman in your life. The author carefully weaves fishing illustrations in with a daily devotional theme. ( )
  EvergreenLibrary | Dec 18, 2008 |

"Every time I fish I learn something new. I can say the same thing about this book. Each devotional reading taught me a little more about life, fishing, and my faith in Christ. This one's a keeper!"
--Shaw Grigsby, Jr., Winner of seven B.A.S.S. tournaments; host of the television show "One More Cast with Shaw Grigsby"

"What a great combination! I love fishing and I love word pictures! Norman Wright provides great illustrations to help the reader understand powerful principles for living a victorious life."
--Dr. Gary Smalley, President of the Smalley Relationship Center; author of Secrets to Lasting Love and The Blessing

"The Perfect Catch is the perfect devotional for any man, but especially the man who loves the outdoors and values wisdom and understanding. I promise this is a book youll want to read again and again."
--Gary J. Oliver, Ph.D., Executive Director of The Center for Marriage & Family Studies; author of Made Perfect in Weakness and Trust-Builders.

Inspiring Devotionals for Fishermen

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

How many times did Jesus use common experiences such as fishing to teach about the Christian life? Those lessons haven't been lost on H. Norman Wright. A lifetime of fishing and enjoying the outdoors has taught this trusted author and counselor the joys and mysteries of faith.

The Perfect Catch combines fishing tales and tips with biblical applications that are sure to interest and inspire everyone from the occasional angler to the seasoned veteran. Sixty devotional readings capture the humor and wonder to be found as you seek that perfect catch.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:12 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,724,282 books! | Top bar: Always visible