Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Right Dose: How to Take Vitamins and Minerals Safely
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0878576789, Hardcover)From vitamin A to zinc, THE RIGHT DOSE will help you make the right choices for you and your family.
Medical researchers across the country are making dramatic new discoveries about the dangers and benefits of vitamin and mineral supplements. Now, a nationally respected nutritionist offers a comprehensive, step-by-step guide that puts all the latest information at your fingertips, including:
* her recommendations for the right, safe dosage of all vitamin and mineral supplements
* potential harmful side effects -- how to recognize them and what to do about them
* how certain supplements can interfere with the results of medical tests
* the best food sources of all vitamins and minerals
* dozens of healthy recipes to help you get your vitamins and minerals naturally
"Useful information not only about food sources for nutrients but also about nutrient deficiencies and the hazards of overdosing." -- The New York Times
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:43 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.