Astrology for Women by Jessica Adams

Astrology for Women

by Jessica Adams

411,664,912 (3.5)None
Recently added byAANSW, Darcy-Conroy, kaye8k, Ravenari

I'm not a huge fan of Astrology at the best of times, but this book certainly helped me when I was interested. It includes an ephemeris at the back (though only for the ascending, sun, moon, mercury, venus and mars signs), and general information on the sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars and ascending signs - as well individual information on compatibility and journeying with your signs.

It's a good book, and though clearly aimed at a more commercial audience - has a lot of substance and a wonderful feel to it. Plus it's easy to read! ( )
  Ravenari | Oct 9, 2006 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,249,819 books! | Top bar: Always visible