Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Fast Forward MBA in Business Math
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471315036, Paperback)The Fast Forward MBA in Business Math brings you the information you need when you need it most-now!
This practical, easy-to-use guide gives you instant access to such crucial business math concepts as algebra, time value of money, and statistics. In short, lively segments using real-world examples, Professor Peter Garrity of Columbia Business School delivers the facts you need to master everyday business math problems-whether in product development, forecasting budgets, or even starting a business. You'll find brief descriptions of key business math concepts, tips on real-world applications, compact case studies, and technology shortcuts.
Here are all the tools you need to manage even the most intricate business math problems. You'll discover:
* How to master the basic quantitative skills that are part of any business environment, such as future and present value, internal rate of return, and net present value
* Tips for using the latest software and technology tools to solve business math problems
* How to use statistics for decision making, such as descriptive statistical analysis and regression
* And much more
From the creators of the bestselling Portable MBA series comes The Fast Forward MBA . . .
* A quick way to brush up on new ideas
* An easy-to-use format that fits in any briefcase
* Real-world information that you can put to use now!
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:45 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.