When God Was A Little Girl by David R. Weiss

When God Was A Little Girl (edition 2015)

by David R. Weiss (Author), Joan Hernandez Lindeman

811,504,474NoneNone
Member:uufnn
Title:When God Was A Little Girl
Authors:David R. Weiss (Author)
Other authors:Joan Hernandez Lindeman
Info:Saint Mary's Press (2015)
Tags:Shelved in R.E. Bldg., T. R.=Teacher's Resource, creation stories, father/daughter relationships

When God Was a Little Girl by David R. Weiss

To learn more about the book and to find resources for using 'When God Was a Little Girl in classroom discussions with children or in adult forums visit: www.WhenGodWasaLittleGirl.com This book won both the 2014 Moonbeam Gold Medal for Religion/Spirituality and 2014 Nautilus Silver Award for Children's Picture Book, honoring books that inspire and connect our lives as individuals, communities, and global citizens. Larry Rasmussen, Professor Emeritus of Social Ethics, Union Theological Seminary and author of 'Earth-honoring Faith, said of this work, "When did we ever need so much imagination on all the big questions, for the sake of future generations? Weiss' engaging text, joined to Lindeman's rich illustrations, lead us to find God everywhere we look--and to be more alive because we do."
  uufnn | Mar 9, 2019 |

''Tell me a story, Daddy . . . about when God was a little girl.'' Susanna's playful request begins a whimsically profound tale woven between father and daughter. This imaginative retelling of creation sparkles with joy, its words and images offering gentle wisdom and genuine insight. You may never think about God, creation, or yourself in quite the same way.

(retrieved from Amazon Sun, 17 Jan 2016 00:14:26 -0500)

David R. Weiss is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,092,390 books! | Top bar: Always visible