Ek Chuah by James R. Cain

Ek Chuah

by James R. Cain

312,001,085 (3)None
Recently added byarnzen, bruceandceals, andyhat

A fast paced thriller with supernatural elements. This first time novel from Cain is well worth a visit. Edgy and dark, it will keep you on the edge of your seat. It is a more entertaining read than many of the bland mainstream offerings you find on the bookstore shelves these days.

My only quibble is after the skilful way in which the disparate stories of different characters were woven together I found the use of an epilogue a tad clumsy in the way it tied up some loose ends. But then, I hate the use of epilogues anyway, so it is likely a personal bias. ( )
  bruceandceals | Mar 12, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,430,748 books! | Top bar: Always visible