The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the…

The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham (2006)

by Esther Hicks, Jerry Hicks, Jerry Hicks

Other authors: Neale-Donald Walsch (Foreword)

Definitely read this one. ( )
  JennysBookBag.com | Sep 28, 2016 |
I'm thrilled to have found this and I'm especially glad I got the version that combines the three universal laws: Law of Attraction, Law of Deliberate Creation, and Law of Allowing. [[ASIN:1401912354 The Law of Attraction: The Basics Of The Teachings Of Abraham]]. My life is already beginning to change and for those who are cynical, if it makes you feel better, you can think it's because in keeping positive thoughts in my mind about about the things I want in my life, I'm keeping myself in a happier frame of mind. But I had a bizarre experience of receiving something within 24 hours of getting and listening to these CDs and thinking about that item over and over, and if I (and I'm a cynical person) had any doubt before, I sure don't now. I highly recommend this -- the audio version since I think this type of book is more powerful when heard -- to anyone who wants to change his/her life for the better ( )
  stephiesmith | Apr 10, 2011 |
The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham is written by
Esther and Jerry Hicks. Wait! Stop what you’re doing right now! You’ve got it all backwards! You don’t get things in life bydoing; instead, you create your reality by thinking! Your own “private Idaho”, so to speak.
Want to be rich? Just think about it in a productive way. Want a thin body? Direct your positive thoughts toward this. A new, purple Jeep (okay, so that’s what I want)? Just apply non-contradictory thoughts toward your desire. Sounds selfish? Great! We are all selfish, like it or not. We’re made to be. Egocentrism rules! We’re just behaving in accordance with our true vibration as humans. Hedonism! If it feels good doing it, thinking it, you know you’re on the right track! Want to make your children behave? Fuggettaboutit. You can’t create someone else’s reality (only your own).
The deal breaker for me, unfortunately, occurs on page 146. Too bad; their theory was sounding pretty good to me up until that point, but see what you think if you read this book. ( )
  kmcwrites | Mar 24, 2011 |
As Swedenborg wrote, 'You are what you Love, and you Love whatever you are giving your attention to.' Love is the most powerful force in the Universe.
  PurpleV | Jul 13, 2008 |

Esther Hicksprimary authorall editionscalculated
Hicks, Jerrymain authorall editionsconfirmed
Hicks, Jerrymain authorall editionsconfirmed
Walsch, Neale-DonaldForewordsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Abraham, channeled through Esther Hicks, explains the "law of attraction" and how to make it work to one's advantage, showing how to work toward doing, being, or having what is desired.

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 1401912273, 1401919723

Beyond Words Publishing

An edition of this book was published by Beyond Words Publishing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,823,309 books! | Top bar: Always visible