Trace's Psychic by Jory Strong

Trace's Psychic

by Jory Strong

This book started out a little slow, and I admit, I almost put it down. I'm very glad I didn't, though. The connection between Trace and the psychic is electrical, and you can practically feel it stunning you through the pages. I can't decided whether it's more of a mystery or a romance novel, though. It has one foot in each of the worlds, but it does a good amount of justice to each. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the fantasy element that they did throw in, but they way they covered it up to allow Aislinn to live among people normally is a good one. I'd read another book from this author, definitely. I just wish the beginning had been a little more fast paced; if someone reading it had been a little less dedicated, they may have put it down before the story really got good. ( )
  AllCrazyHere | May 7, 2014 |
I'm all for plotless wonders of improbable relations and excessive sex, but this one was particularly lacking in substance. Oh, it was entertaining enough, but at no point do the two main characters actually converse or get to know one another. There was no significant romance to go along with all that steam and spice. It was disappointing, but I was curious enough about the other characters to continue reading the series. ( )
  TheBooknerd | Dec 10, 2012 |
Dominant male, mostly submissive female.. good read a lot of adult situations but a good plot built around it. ( )
  Dianna_the_huntress | Feb 25, 2011 |
Trace is a homicide detective with an itch. He likes beer, big boobs, long legs, and lots of sex. He doesn't like petites, problems, or psychics. Until he meets Aislinn. Suddenly, he's developed quite an obsession for this delicate, beautiful psychic. Not to mention the traits of a caveman. He's possessive, dominant, and protective. And when Aislinn ends up entangled in a murder investigation, his world goes haywire.

Aislinn is half-blood fae. She doesn't belong anywhere and holds apart from men. When she meets Trace, the attraction is instant and unstoppable. Suddenly, she's submissive and sexually aware...and very, very unsure of what to do. She's also very afraid he may be her bondmate...and he doesn't believe in anything about her heritage or abilities.

This was my least favorite of the Supernatural Bonds series, but still a solid 4. Trace was just a little too masterful for me...but I really love this whole series and look forward to the next by Jory STrong. ( )
  jjmachshev | Apr 18, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,588,986 books! | Top bar: Always visible