The World of Karl Pilkington by Karl…

The World of Karl Pilkington

by Karl Pilkington

A collection of some of Karl's best stuff from the podcasts, with one or two extra bits thrown in for good measure. I was familiar with a lot of the stuff because they were used in the animated HBO show, but it is still really funny. However, I think I found it funnier because I could recall the tone of the voices and the comedic timing from the podcasts and TV series. If I was going into this without already being a fan of Karl I don't know if it would come across as well. Because of this, and because it comprises of stuff already used in the podcasts and the HBO show, I would only really recommend this for completists like myself. Karl is bloody funny though. ( )
  MikeFutcher | Mar 24, 2017 |
Karl Pilkington is truly entertaining, whether he wants to be or not. Some may find his thoughts to be utterly insane, but the thoughts are still incredible to hear out. I would strongly recommend reading this after you have listened to all of the podcasts, or watched An Idiot Abroad. ( )
  victoria.jari | Jan 7, 2015 |
I can't decide if Karl Pilkington is brilliant or a simpleton. His mind works in ways that can't be explained. I find him funny and at time he makes me scratch my head and wonder how does he think of this stuff. ( )
  Indy_115 | Aug 19, 2012 |
These two knuckleheads talk to a former button pusher at their radio station, Karl Pilkington, who has an interesting view of the world. It looks like conversations directly from the podcast, i think it would be funnier to listen to the podcast. ( )
  stipe168 | May 3, 2012 |
Transcripts from podcasts. Some I'd heard others were new to me, all were hilarious! ( )
  knitwit2 | Apr 28, 2012 |

A collection of the best moments from the Ricky Gervais Show podcasts - with additional musings and original drawings by Karl Pilkington, the show's unlikely star.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,376,902 books! | Top bar: Always visible