Mommy Doesn't Know My Name by Suzanne…

Mommy Doesn't Know My Name

by Suzanne Williams

We have all had times when our mother's have called us the wrong names, but this cute little book is about all the nicknames your mom can give you, and how they aren't the little girl's real name! It shows bonding, and I thought it was a cute story to pass the time, however I fail to see the value of teaching it in a class. ( )
  Trock33 | Nov 25, 2014 |
This reminds me of my mother when she calls me different names. It made her think if her mom really knew her name. All mothers have a sweet name for their children. I love this book. ( )
  MaryEttaJ | Feb 13, 2013 |
Mommy Doesn’t Know My Name is about Hannah who is young girl whom takes her mom’s pet names for her seriously. Each time her mother calls her a different pet name like pumpkin Hannah imagines her as a pumpkin. Hannah continuously reminds her mother that she is not the name she is calling her, and reinstates her name, Hannah. Finally her mother admits to her that her name is in fact Hannah. ( )
  Mitzi.Galvez | Feb 29, 2012 |
A little girl named Hannah thinks that her Mommy doesn't know her name. Throughout the story, Mommy calls the little girl names such as monkey, alligator, and monster. These are simply pet names but Hannah is too young to understand that. ( )
  taramankin | Feb 8, 2012 |

This loving and humorous story depicts frustrated Hannah, who tries to get her mother to call her by her real name rather than the pet names she uses.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:25 -0400)

Mommy calls Hannah all sorts of names except her own, leaving Hannah to wonder if Mommy really does know who she is.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,075,695 books! | Top bar: Always visible