The Enduring Classics of Billy Graham (Billy…

The Enduring Classics of Billy Graham (Billy Graham Signature)

by Billy Graham

26None415,071NoneNone

No reviews

In this first volume of The Billy Graham Signature Series, three of the evangelist's most authoritative classics are bound together in a stunning hardcover edition available at an affordable price.

Dr. Graham's reputation as the world's leading teacher of biblical truths makes this collection a great idea for someone searching for answers to some of life's most troubling questions. No one communicates with the wisdom and simplicity of Dr. Graham, as evidenced by this powerful collection of inspirational writings. This first volume includes these best-selling titles:

The Secret of Happiness teaches that happiness is a by-product, a bonus that comes when we seek what is really important.

Death and the Life After, a classic that liberates readers from fear and denial on the topic of death and helps them find peace, assurance, and ultimately triumph .

In Hope for the Troubled Heart Dr. Graham teaches about God's unfailing love as the key to hope in the midst of difficult circumstances.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:02 -0400)

The Secret of Happiness is what we all long for, what we seek in our jobs, our relationships, our activities. We try so hard to be happy, and all too often we end up empty and unsatisfied. Why? Because, writes Billy Graham, we are looking for happiness in all the wrong places." "Hope for the Troubled Heart is filled with unforgettable stories of real-life people and irrefutable lessons of biblical wisdom. This book shows you how to cope when your heart is breaking, how to pray through your pain, how to avoid the dark pit of resentment and bitterness, and how to be a comforter to others who hurt. Here you'll learn how hope helps troubled hearts find peace." In Death and the Life After he answers questions about the process of dying; teaches loving ways to comfort those who face death; gives practical advice on planning a funeral and preparing a will; and presents real-life testimonies of courageous men and women facing death.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,991,279 books! | Top bar: Always visible