How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby by…

How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby

by Landrum B. Shettles

60None196,380 (3.21)None

I read this whole book from cover to cover. That being said, I thought a lot of it was a waste of my time. The author kept saying why his method was better than the other methods out there for sex-selection. Hello, if I'm reading your book than I've already picked it over the other books out there.

Also, he described the method at least 10 times in various forms (and I already understood male sperm are faster, girl sperm live longer, etc). I definitely understand his ideas (after how much he drilled them in) and I agree that they will probably increase your chances of having the gender you prefer.

But after reading it I realized that I don't want a girl that desperately. Tracking my temperature and other things for 3-6 months is not worth it to me. I obviously would like a girl after 3 boys, but I wouldn't mind having another boy.

So when the time comes I might follow certain items of his method casually, but I do think Heavenly Father will give us whatever he chooses. ( )
  ladytaluka | Mar 31, 2010 |
very interesting, I use some of the tecniques explain and combine with others and work, ( )
  lizvero | Mar 29, 2007 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 038548562X, Paperback)

More Than 1.5 Million Copies Sold!

Now Revised and Updated to Include the Latest Scientific Information and Even More Success Stories

For almost forty years, How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby has been the standard reference for couples trying to increase their chances of having the son or daughter they hope for. In this new edition of their classic book, Dr. Shettles and David Rorvik provide authoritative scientific studies and compelling anecdotal evidence demonstrating that the Shettles method continues to produce results unmatched by any other method. Dozens of testimonials confirm its ease of use and rate of success.

How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby
explains the simple, at-home, noninvasive Shettles method and presents detailed steps to take to conceive a child of a specific gender. The properly applied Shettles method gives couples a 75 percent or better chance of having a child of the desired sex. Some researchers have reported success rates of up to 90 percent!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:26:04 -0400)

Over the last twenty-five years, thousands of couples have turned to the Shettles method for choosing the sex of their babies. And thousands have been blessed with the boy or girl they hoped for. In fact, the properly applied Shettles method gives couples at least a 75 percent chance of having a child of the desired sex. Some researchers have reported success rates up to 90 percent! Many sex selection methods have come and gone, but the Shettles method - constantly under scrutiny and continually refined - has endured. In this newly revised edition, Dr. Shettles weighs the pros and cons of the more sophisticated clinical tests, presents information on the new ovulation-timing technologies, and gives recommendations for how these developments can help achieve even better results when applied to the simple, at-home Shettles method - still the best way to conceive the boy or girl you always wanted.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,409,923 books! | Top bar: Always visible