Mothering Your Nursing Toddler by Norma J.…

Mothering Your Nursing Toddler (original 1982; edition 2000)

by Norma J. Bumgarner

Member:ema-adama
Title:Mothering Your Nursing Toddler
Authors:Norma J. Bumgarner
Info:La Leche League International (2000), Edition: Revised, Paperback, 308 pages

Mothering Your Nursing Toddler by Norma J. Bumgarner (1982)

English (4)  German (1)  All languages (5)
The classic handbook for mothers who breastfeed their children past infancy in an updated expanded edition. Norma Jane Bumgarner puts the experience of nursing an older baby or child in perspective, within the context of the entire mother-child relationship. She cites biological, cultural, and historical evidence in support of extended breastfeeding and shares stories gleaned from thousands of families for whom breastfeeding and natural weaning have been the norm.
  HomeBirth | Sep 3, 2014 |
In this book, author puts the experience of nursing an older baby or child in perspective, within the context of the entire mother-child relationship. She cites biological, cultural, and historical evidence on support of extended brestfeeding and shares stories gleaned from thousands of families on which nursing and natural weaning have been the norm. ( )
1 vote LLLSouthCentralMiami | Apr 25, 2010 |
Lovely book about extended nursing. Would love to see more books like this one, discussing the issues and concerns of mothers who are nursing past the one year mark. ( )
1 vote MarinaSurette | Sep 14, 2007 |
I think I enjoyed this book well enough, but didn't really learn a whole lot that was new. By the time my son was a toddler, I don't think I really had too many issues with nursing; I'd decided on the way our lifestyle would be, so I didn't have many questions for a book like this. ( )
  herebedragons | Feb 11, 2007 |

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:00 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,115,198 books! | Top bar: Always visible