One Nation Under God by Vincent M. Wales

One Nation Under God

by Vincent M. Wales

Wow. One of my favorite books of all time. Excellently written; important message. (If you don't trust my recommendation, check out the reviews on bookcrossing.com.)

What would living in the USA be like if we kept electing those favored by Robertson, Dobson, and others of the Christian Right? Fortunately Obama understands real diversity, as noted in his inaugural speech:

... we know that our patchwork heritage is a strength, not a weakness. We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and non-believers. We are shaped by every language and culture...."

However, we are still frighteningly close to the scenario Wales evokes in this exciting and provocative work. Lest we forget.... Please read it and keep it moving!" ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
The story was told completely by journal entries and blogs, which I personally don't care for. There was alot of material which seemed to be included for the purpose of certain political views rather than moving along the plot line. I was really surprised and puzzled when the story meandered into the whole group marriage thing. What was that about? ( )
  sunqueen | May 20, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,424,237 books! | Top bar: Always visible