Seal Wolf in Too Deep by Terry Spear

Seal Wolf in Too Deep

by Terry Spear

Allan and Debbie are divers for the police, he's a SEAL and a werewolf. Their attracted to each other but Allan tries to keep his distance because she's human. Their investigation leads them to a 'Werewolf Hunter',
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
Overall good; not great or astounding. Their career was interesting and I liked the secrecy surrounding the wolves, but otherwise it felt like a book I had read before. I might go back and read some of the 1st few books in the series though to really understand the 'world' Terry created. Full review will be on The Book Disciple ( )
  thebookdisciple | Oct 9, 2018 |
~ 3.5 SEAL Wolf Stars ~

SEAL Wolf In Too Deep is book eighteen in the Heart of the Wolf series by Terry Spear. It can be read as a stand-a-lone.

I have enjoyed this series since I discovered it. I’ve read all the books that have been released to date. All except for two or three have been 4 to 5 star reads for me. The SEAL books so far in this series have not overly impressed me. They seam to be lacking something. Maybe it's that SEAL grit, edge, or hardcore adventure. I just don't know. My favorites still are the Highlander Wolves, though I have enjoyed others too.

This novel was a delightfully sweet read. I liked that we had a human and wolf shifter getting involved. This type of relationship is not the norm nor is it one that the wolves want to encourage. The storyline was all right, the flow was nice and I enjoyed the characters. I liked Allan and Debbie individually, but I didn’t feel the romance between them. Their relationship felt more like a friendship. It lacked that passion and chemistry to make me believe they where going to fall in love and be a mated pair. We are treated to some cute moments with the pack and Debbie, a little murder mystery solving and a wolf hunter on the prowl.

SEAL Wolf In Too Deep was an agreeable read, but lacked the love connection between our leads. Even with the lack of romance and the ok plot I am still looking forward to the next installment in this series!

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary ARC copy provided by Sourcebooks Casablanca via NetGalley with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

angels_gp | Apr 26, 2018 |
SEAL Wolf in too Deep by Terry Spear

A former Navy SEAL wolf shifter falls in love with a human. As danger increases, the heroine gets hurt and is given blood to turn her into a shifter for the healing benefits.

An interesting learning experience of a newly turned werewolf. The scene where she learns to play with the twins is cute.
The heroine is strong and good at analyzing her experiences as well as her emotions. I liked her a lot. No wasted "why me" time.
Part of a series but stands alone easily. ( )
  Madison_Fairbanks | Jan 1, 2017 |
SEAL Wolf In Too Deep by Terry Spear is an exciting PNR that will keep guessing. I love wolf shifters and I am a certified scuba diver so this book immediately caught my attention. Wolf Shifter/SEAL Allan Rappaport is reassigned to work with police diver Debbie Renaud while his partner Paul Cunningham (from Heart of the Wolf #16) is out with a broken leg. The duo is investigating a crime scene that is tied to wolf shifters. The problem is, Debbie is a human, so Paul needs to investigate the crime while keeping secrets from his partner.

I liked Allan in book 16, SEAL Wolf Hunting, and was excited to hear his story. He is loyal to his pack and protective of those he cares about. Debbie is clever and brave. Both respect each other as co-workers. The two have great chemistry and a lot in common. Allan makes a noble effort to attempt to not become romantically involved with Debbie. The plot was interesting with multiple twist. There was a lot of action and mystery surrounding the werewolves and werewolf hunters that kept the story interesting. I enjoyed the conclusion.

Complimentary copy provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  dlynch | Feb 1, 2016 |

As a Navy SEAL and police diver, alpha wolf shifter Allan Rappaport knows how to handle tough situations, but the arrival of a human diving partner-especially one as attractive as Debbie Renaud-is a whole new challenge. Getting involved is dangerous, but Debbie's offers are hard to resist. As the heat between them rises and a murder plot thickens, Allan is on the brink of exposing his biggest secret. For Debbie, working with another top-notch diver like Allan is too good to be true, and their mutual attraction is hotter than she could have dreamed. Debbie suspects he's hiding something, though, and she's set on figuring it out-one off-duty rendezvous at a time. But when Debbie gets between a werewolf hunter and his intended victim, suddenly she is plunged straight into the heart of Allan's world-a world she never knew existed.

Terry Spear is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,303,253 books! | Top bar: Always visible