Treading on Thin Air: Atmospheric Physics,…

by Elizabeth Austin Ph. D. (Author)

7None1,890,690NoneNone
"A world-renowned atmospheric physicist, revealing how the climate is an inescapable part of our daily lives, shows how the effects and impacts of weather on humans, society and the planet are changing with the times and what it means for our future, "--
Member:Steve_Walker
Title:Treading on Thin Air: Atmospheric Physics, Forensic Meteorology, and Climate Change: How Weather Shapes Our Everyday Lives
Authors:Elizabeth Austin Ph. D. (Author)
Info:Pegasus Books (2016), Edition: 1, 320 pages
Tags:to-read, climate-science, earth-planetary-science, science, 2016-release

Treading on Thin Air: Atmospheric Physics, Forensic Meteorology, and Climate Change: How Weather Shapes Our Everyday Lives by Elizabeth Austin Ph. D.

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,765,912 books! | Top bar: Always visible