Young Zorro: The Iron Brand by Diego Vega

Young Zorro: The Iron Brand (2006)

by Diego Vega, Jan Adkins

I met Jan Adkins (who is the real author of this book, sorry to disillusion you) at a local event for high school children. He was gracious, kind and inspiring. I bought his books because he had been one of the core writers for Cricket magazine, which I loved. I was not disappointed.
I enjoyed this book very much. It is exactly the kind that I wish to write. Which I probably never will due to my grammar and spelling issues. It is full of historical facts, presented in an exciting tale in such a way as to not seem to be teaching. This was great early California reading. By the way, my boys enjoyed it too. ( )
  MrsLee | Nov 18, 2014 |

Diego Vegaprimary authorall editionscalculated
Adkins, Janmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Paco Pedernales was pleased with himself.

Diego de la Vega lives on his father's ranch near Los Angeles. One day, he will wear the mask of Zorro, but now he's only concerned with riding horses with his friend Bernardo. When men and cattle start disappearing from the area, however, he and Bernardo decide they must take action.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,768,107 books! | Top bar: Always visible