Sanchia's Secret by Robyn Donald

611,268,033 (3)None

AT THE SEASIDE
Sanchia: I’m damaged
Caid: Want! Very Want!

Sanchia: I’ll never sell my aunt’s property to you!
Caid: Want! Very Want!

Evil Person: **Burns aunt’s house**

Caid: You’ll stay in the lap of luxury in my vast glamourous mansion
Sanchia: OMG I can’t resist you! Kiss! Kiss! OMG! I’m damaged!
Caid: WTF

Sanchia” **Sleeping** This is all a beautiful dream. Kiss! Kiss! Boink! Boink!
Caid: Want! Very Want
Sanchia Run away! I’m damaged!

BACK IN THE CITY
Evil Person: I am your Uncle Lester the Molester. Give me the deed to the aunt’s property!!
Sanchia: You have no power over me. I am cured by the mighty wang. Only Caid is worthy to have the property.
Caid: I heard everything! **to uncle** Pow! **to Sanchia** Kiss! Kiss!

This set-up is not original, in fact RD has used the same plotline before in HP novels. But the plotline is only a source of external conflict; we read HP for the love story. This love story is poignant, with Sanchia's internal conflict arising from Surviving Childhood Abuse. Caid is a protypical HP H, charismatic tycoon, hair sweeping the sky, shoulders brushing the walls. RD goes thru the trouble to show Caid's commitment to the environment, so that Sanchia can justify her changing feelings. RD's usual professionalism shows in the writing, well crafted narrative with clean, sophisticated prose. ( )
1 vote feeling.is.first | Sep 8, 2010 |

Taboo!

It had been three years since Sanchia Smith had last laid eyes on Caid Hunter's rangy, sexy body, his powerful Greek ancestry apparent in all its glory. Caid's forceful charisma still had the ability to steal her breath away. Yet Caid's reaction to her now was one of cool disdain -- a result of Sanchia's earlier flight and her inability to express the passion she felt for him.

She knew that this time there would be no escape. Caid would break down her defenses until he had unlocked the fearful secret that held the key to Sanchia's heart!

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0263820319, Paperback)

It had been three years since Sanchia had last laid eyes on Caid's rangy, sexy body, his powerful Greek ancestry apparent in all its glory. Caid's forceful charisma still had the ability to steal her breath away. Yet Caid's reaction to her now was one of cool disdain--a result of Sanchia's earlier flight and her inability to express the passion she felt for him.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:33 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,320,803 books! | Top bar: Always visible