Love on the Ledge by Zoraida Córdova

Love on the Ledge

by Zoraida Córdova

821,512,000 (3.67)None

What a fun book! Great characters, fun family, and it avoids the usual new adult genre traps (no alpha males, no abuse, etc). These characters are REAL and I loved every page! Full review at http://www.thebookdisciple.com ( )
  thebookdisciple | Oct 9, 2018 |
DNF. I'm sorry I really tried to like this one by 75% I couldn't put up with Sky's aloofness anymore. I understand that after three years of dating Bradley she caught him cheating and broke up with him. Now she's living at her famous Uncle's house, planning his wedding, and dealing with all her relatives showing up for the big event. Yet, while I get why she wants to take things slow with Hayden (her hot roofer "friend"), I can't stand how she strings him along and then puts up with Xandro (an "family friend" who happens to be a plastic surgeon now) with his smarmy ways for the sake of her family. Basically, because of the slow pacing I just couldn't put up with it anymore. Too much drama for me while feeling that Sky’s character and her motives were not really going anywhere is what made me give up on this novel. ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |

Sky finds herself juggling crumbling wedding plans, the cheating ex who's trying to win her back, the cute plastic surgeon her family thinks is perfect for her, and the hot roofer she can't seem to get off her mind.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,756,910 books! | Top bar: Always visible