Healing Yourself with Light: How to Connect…

Healing Yourself with Light: How to Connect with the Angelic Healers

by Launa Huffines

25None428,870 (3.9)None

No reviews

Healing Yourself With Light is a complete system of healing and regeneration that teaches how healing is practiced in the higher dimensions. It shows us how to heal ourselves with the light of the soul and the healing angels so that our physical body can serve our life and our work in the world. It takes a new look at the positive potential of illness and aging, and shows how these conditions can be reversed with the application of techniques of Light. By showing us that illness is sometimes the result of cells not attuned to the new frequencies of Light flowing onto the planet, Huffines eliminates the blame and shame of becoming ill.

In addition, Healing Yourself With Light paves the way for profound spiritual growth by teaching us to increase our vitality and life force and by showing us how to guild strong physical bodies capable of holding the increasing Light. Huffines includes techniques and meditations that raise the vibration of our cells and recycle cells of lesser Light.

Utilizing imagination, meditation, and play, Part I takes us to the Island of Regeneration where our journey of healing begins. We take a shower of light and meet our Solar Angel who guides us through the seven rooms in the Temple of Healing. Each room offers a different gift such as Sound, Love, and Wisdom and each room highlights a different healing technique. We learn to create a protective circle of Angelic Light as well as to sound the note of our soul.

Part II covers the etheric body (a body of Light which is comprised of millions of filaments surrounding and interpenetrating the physical body). The etheric body receives light from the spiritual dimensions and transmits this as energy to the physical body with the assistance of the Solar Angels. Huffines teaches us how to purify and vitalize our etheric body in order to make a strong connection with our soul.

Part III introduces us to the directors of our physical systems. Using guided imagery and meditation, Huffines teaches us to communicate with the directors of all the major systems of the physical body, i.e. immune system, endocrine system, nervous system, etc. Through dialogue with the directors, important information can be gained to help heal and regenerate the individual system and strengthen the body as a whole.

Part IV teaches how to connect with the consciousness of the DNA, how to raise cellular light, how to develop fearlessness, how to purify the emotional body, how to build new beliefs and how to raise our commitment to healing.:

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:31 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,366,605 books! | Top bar: Always visible