In Search of Her Own by Carole Gift Page

In Search of Her Own

by Carole Gift Page

161615,960 (5)None

Ohmygosh, what an amazing book! I cannot give this book enough stars!!! There were so many twists and turns. Just when you thought you were nearing the end, another twist popped up in the story. I laughed and cried in the same paragraph.

I must say that I've fallen in love with Philip and Victoria...and Joshua too. Their love story was so deep...so complete! This story was VERY WELL WRITTEN. They were in love from the first moment.

From the first sentence of this book, I was hooked. I couldn't put it down, but I HAD to because it was so long! The print was so tiny I had to read with a magnifying glass, but that's not the author's fault. She put so many details into it...I wouldn't have enjoyed the book as much if she had shortened it!!! This is a MUST READ. Once you read it, you will want to read it again and again and again. You could just SEE the love the two had for each other.

I think my favorite part of the story was when Philip came and got her out of jail and she leaped into his arms. He started looking her over saying, "Did they hurt you? I swear, if they laid one hand on you, I'll..." Then when they confessed their love for each other...I could go on and on and on, but I must stop so you can go buy this book and read it for yourself!!!

Kudos to Carole Gift Page. Thank you for this gem. ( )
  mitchrmp | Jul 12, 2012 |
"Did they hurt you? I swear, if they laid one hand on you, I'll..."

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373870051, Mass Market Paperback)

With the help of P.I. Philip Anders, Victoria Carlin hopes to find the child that she had been forced to give up years ago. Yet the truth remains hidden in shadows, and lie upon lie leads them nowhere. Victoria believes the child is alive and needs her. But how can she help the child when all her determination and Philip's skills have failed? Now Victoria can only look to heaven above to help bring her child back to her arms, and serenity to her heart.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:56 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,417,011 books! | Top bar: Always visible