Celestial Passions - Brianna by Judy Mays

Celestial Passions - Brianna

by Judy Mays

An enjoyable erotic paranormal romance. A fast paced action packed story and once all the alien beings with their customs were established the plot was pretty good including lots of sex. Biologist Brianna helps a couple aliens escape earth and accidentally gets on the space ship piloted by Char.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
Read about 1/3 of it. It's OK, nothing special. Lust at first sight just isn't enough to keep me reading. ( )
  glitrbug | Mar 30, 2013 |
  glitrbug | Mar 30, 2013 |
Brianna (Celestial Passions) by Judy Mays FREE!

This book surprised me. It was a free book and I usually don't expect much from freebies What I didn't notice was that this is an Ellora's Cave publication and I've come to expect decent erotica from them. Ellora's Cave books generally have good editing and decent story lines and most times a plot too! .
This book has everything I love in an erotica, although the level of heat in this book makes it somewhat more like a strong in sexual content contemporary romance than true erotica.

This is part of the Celestial Passions series, but apparently, this is the first book in it. The only thing I find disappointing is that this series didn't seem to go any farther since there seemed to be so much potential.

This novel has a very strong heroine, although she doesn't really show her strength until nearly half way through the book. It also has a very interesting story-line that makes this a tad more than just erotica. This novel has a sci-fi bent to it, but don't expect for it to be totally believable sci-fi (you know what I mean!).

All in all a very satisfying read. ( )
  Cats57 | Dec 13, 2011 |
Brianna of Earth tries to save 2 aliens from certain death (dissection). She ends up on the spaceship with the aliens and must be saved from having experiments done on her. All in all the sci-fi romantica was an enjoyable read with well explored characters and races. If this is a series, I will definitely check out the next one! Major gripe with this is the cover! ( )
  celauer | Apr 28, 2008 |
Spread your legs

Book 1 in the Celestial Passions series Brianna did what any other decent human being would do-rescue a pair of aliens her boss was about to dissect, and get them back to their space ship. In the process, she was captured by an alien scientist and became a experiment herself-a sexual experiment. Captain Alalakan don al' Chardadon was not about to let Dr. Rodak don al' Bakom conduct his ridiculous sexual experiments on an inhabitant from a newly discovered world. Even if it meant he had to marry the Earth woman to protect her. Marriages were easily dissolved on his planet, and this alien was very beautiful. Besides, he wanted her-in his bed, on the floor, against the wall, or anywhere else he could think of. Brianna had to choose-marry the captain or try to find another way to escape Bakom. Easy choice. Even though he was an alien, Char was the most desirable man she'd ever met. So, Brianna finds herself hurtling through space married to a very sexy alien-with a very flexible tail-from a planet where hedonism is the norm and there are three sexes: male, female, and hermaphrodite. But Bakom wanted Brianna too, and is willing to do anything to get her back.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,405,281 books! | Top bar: Always visible