I Went Walking by Sue Williams

I Went Walking

by Sue Williams

Recently added byMsAmberRocks, MeganPrit, Lindfield, leggettr96, private library, CGrover, LizReads, Snowden-Music
    Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Jr. Martin (conuly)
    conuly: Probably no need to have both, though.

English (38)  Norwegian (1)  All languages (39)
A young boy meets familiar farm animals and goes on an adventure. All the animals are unusual colors such as a red cow ( )
  cms143 | Nov 20, 2018 |
It's a great book for visualizing. You can let children imagine going on a walk and meeting all kind of animals. ( )
  AmberLynn1213 | Oct 28, 2018 |
This story is about a little boy who went on a walk through the countryside and ended up leading a huge group of different animals. This is a good book to show students how patterns occur in books. ( )
  samanthamoreland | Oct 10, 2018 |
  yumiheath | Jun 5, 2018 |
I went walking.

I went walking.
What did you see?
I saw a black cat
Looking at me.
These catchy stanzas frolic through the Australian author Sue Williams’s simple, funny read-aloud picture book that tracks a crazy-haired boy’s stroll through the countryside. The boy sees a black cat, then a brown horse, then a red cow, and so on, and before he knows it, he’s being trailed by the entire menagerie! The Australian illustrator Julie Vivas brings the parade to life in lovely, lively watercolors—when the pink pig looks at the boy, for example, the boy sprays off his muddy body with a hose. Big type, repetition, friendly art, clean design—and the visual guessing game created by introducing each animal only partially at first—make this Book-of-the-Month Club selection a winner at story time.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:29 -0400)

During the course of a walk, a young boy identifies animals of different colors.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,907,178 books! | Top bar: Always visible