dismiss

We Are All Alike... We Are All Different (1991)

by Cheltenham Elementary School Kindergartners

Other authors: Laura Dwight (Photographer)

Kindergarten children describe the likenesses and differences among themselves.

This non-fiction book includes hand-drawn pictures created by Kindergartners of Cheltenham Elementary School as well as real-life pictures of kids around the world. It discusses the similarities and differences in human beings, and that everyone is unique. For example, their facial features, bodies, families, what they eat, and where they live may be the same or different. This is a great book to talk about respecting everyone because we are all human beings, yet are very different from one another.
  abbye183 | Jan 28, 2019 |
This is a book that explains to children that we are all alike because we are human, yet different because of our hair, eyes, skin color, or culture. This book teaches young children to be accepting of differential cultures and people. Appropriate for ages 3-7.
  MarinaMayster | Mar 23, 2016 |
The book talks about the differences and similarities we all face as human beings. It talks about appreciating and respecting them. Suitable for ages 3-5, found at the pierce college library
  SharleyWade | Mar 19, 2016 |
in this story the author talks about how some people are the same and some are different and that some of us are the same in a lot of different way
3 to 5 year olds
pierce county library
  teresa73. | Mar 18, 2016 |
Love this book! It shows children how not everyone is the same. We have different hair, eyes, ears, etc.
Ages 2 and up ( )
  rachelguckel | Mar 16, 2016 |

Cheltenham Elementary School Kindergartnersprimary authorall editionscalculated
Dwight, LauraPhotographersecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 149,098,452 books! | Top bar: Always visible