Schemes of Satan by Mike Warnke

Schemes of Satan

by Mike Warnke

I bought this book for a dime at a library book sell, and I can safely say I wasted my money. I bought the book for humor sake knowing exactly what it was thinking I might could get at least a good laugh out of it. However, I’ve never fully managed to read the whole book in its entirety - its just that bad. Its rather sad even in comparison to other anti-occult, anti-satanic, and the like books on the matter. I’ve never seen such bad misinformation and the author himself and all the books he has written have been revealed to be a fraud both in their information and on the ‘event’ he said happen. ( )
  earthlistener | May 12, 2010 |
Mike Warnke burst on the scene with a book titled "The Satan Seller," which detailed how he became involved in the occult and was eventually a high priest in a coven of Satanists. The book was terrifying. "Schemes of Satan" was his follow-up, focusing on how people become involved in the occult and how they can be helped.

The only problem is, "The Satan Seller" has now been exposed as a complete fraud. A Google search turns up dozens of web sites where information is available proving that nothing written in "The Satan Seller" is true. Consequently, this follow-up book isn't written by someone with extensive internal knowledge of the occult. Since the author's credibility is based on a lie, this book has no value.

I don't recommend this book for anything other than your garbage can. ( )
  Bookshop_Lady | Jan 9, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,597,062 books! | Top bar: Always visible