The Glass Castle (Thirteen) by Trisha Priebe

The Glass Castle (Thirteen)

by Trisha Priebe, Jerry B. Jenkins

Accidently got this YA book instead of the adult memoir, using the same title. Fun read, that I could imagine younger readers would get caught up in. ( )
  Pmaurer | Nov 18, 2017 |
I am reviewing this book, which is the first in a series, for my church library.
Wow. As an adult the ending drove me nuts! But I can see how and why the author did this as a book for kids.
I thought it was well written with just enough reference to God that it won't turn off a non-Christian while showing that it's ok, and sometimes necessary, to pray for your life. ( )
  kaylynvh | Aug 4, 2016 |

Trisha Priebeprimary authorall editionscalculated
Jenkins, Jerry B.main authorall editionsconfirmed
Altmann, ScottCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

"You'll love joining in the adventures of The Glass Castle, brand-new from Trisha White Priebe and Jerry Jenkins, where the setting from The Chronicles of Narnia Meets the action from Alice in Wonderland.The king is growing old and is concerned about who will replace him. His new wife wants to produce an heir to the throne. The only problem? The king's first wife gave birth to a son, and no one knows for sure what happened to him. Rumors swirl throughout the castle. The solution is simple: dispose of all orphans in the kingdom. Except, it isn't that easy. Avery and her friends won't go quietly. And what they've discovered could blow the kingdom apart"--www.amazon.com… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,439,664 books! | Top bar: Always visible