The Seduction of Madalyn

The Seduction of Madalyn

113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added byJoana_v_v

Opinião em português em: http://pepitamagica.blogspot.pt/2015/07/livro-seduction-of-madalyn-de-cynthia.ht...

I received this book via Nerdy Girl Book Reviews in exchange for an honest review.

First of all, I would like to explain why, among so many books that Nerdy Girl Reviews has, I chose this one – it was an historical romance and it mentioned something sea related.
It was my first book written by this author and, to put it in few words: I liked it. It wasn’t extraordinary, but it was fun to read, it had a fast pace, a captivating story, strong leading characters, both the male and the female one.
Madalyn was strong, willing to do anything to keep her word, and protect her brother, and Nathan respected her courage and her spirit. Her uncle was no good, but at least she could trust Nathan to help her. Nathan Carter was a good man, someone who valued human life and would risk his own to do what was right. The villain, whose name I’ll not say, was disgusting, and deserved everything he got.
The writing was good, there were no plot holes, and it all made sense, for the most part. I read this in a short amount of time, and it kept me awake till long night hours. I recommend it to the historical romance fans although, to be completely honest, it was just one more of its genre. But don’t take me wrong – I liked it.
When I finished it I was unsure how much I would give this book, ranging between 3, 3.5 and 4 stars. In the end I was more inclined for the 3.5* however, after thinking a bit more about it, and in comparison with books I had given those stars, it didn’t quite make it. It was not a bad book. It was a good book but nothing more than that. It was good for a few hours of reading but it did not stick to my memory. ( )
  Joana_v_v | Feb 9, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,627,453 books! | Top bar: Always visible