Love in the Ley Lines (The Ley Lines Trilogy…

Love in the Ley Lines (The Ley Lines Trilogy #3)

by Kate Carson

113,689,591 (4)1
Recently added byJoana_v_v
ebook (1) English (1) meus (1)

4.5*

I received a digital arc directly from the author in exchange for an honest review

Opinião em português em: http://pepitamagica.blogspot.pt/2015/06/livro-love-in-ley-lines-de-kate-carson.h...

Finally the third and last book of the Ley lines! I was very anxious to read it!

The author begins by doing an overview of the first books, giving us a chance to remember (how could we forget?) everything that our heroes had gone through.

Just like in the previous books, there are several romantic bits, but in this one we have more than that. We have the declaration and consummation of love – now which of the couples I’m talking about is something you have to read to discover.

Abraham is still my favourite character and, I’m going to be very honest with you: I was frightened that Kate Carson would do something that I wouldn't like (like George R.R. Martin who kills everyone’s favourite characters), but thankfully that didn’t happen.

Isabel…oh Isabel, the faints and almost-faints… Apart from that (which I kind of get because the Ladies in the XIV century wouldn’t go to battle), I loved that she finally spoke for herself!

Just like Cian and Millie, I didn’t like that so many lives were lost but it was all part of the plot and it was necessary.

Millie, like always, got her hands dirty and decided (and saved) the faith of the Clans. You go girl!

And the best moment was, without a doubt with the horrible Nicol. I had no idea how Kate Carson would bring Millie back to the XXI century, and she did it in a brilliant way that I hadn’t expected.

As I imagine you might know, these stories usually have happy endings, and this one isn’t an exception: but we don’t read these books because of their endings, in fact we get disappointed if it’s not what was almost promised at the beginning of the books. We read them because of the characters and because of what each one of them brings to the table. Cian, Millie, Isabel, Abraham, were, without a doubt in my mind, full on characters, interesting, complex and yet simple in their complexity, characters that made us cheer for their happiness.

After all of this, if Millie stayed or not with Cian (or if he died in battle), if Millie returned alone (or not) to the XXI century or decided to stay in the XIV century, if Isabel married Cian or chose someone else, those are all things that you will only find out when you read the book. ( )
  Joana_v_v | Feb 9, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,184,566 books! | Top bar: Always visible