Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Financial Times Guide to Wealth Management: How to Plan, Invest and…
by Jason Butler
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 129200469X, Paperback)
The Financial Times Guide to Wealth Management is your comprehensive guide to achieving financial security and stability by planning, preserving and enhancing your wealth. As well as being fully updated throughout, it includes five new chapters on socially responsible and impact investing; property, land and woodlands; single premium investment bonds; non-trust structures and young people and money.
Whether you’re a beginner wanting an introduction to financial planning or an experienced investor looking to pass your wealth on to others, this is the book for you. Drawing on his 25 years’ experience as a financial adviser to successful families, and written in clear and concise language, Jason Butler will give you both the understanding and confidence you need to make successful financial decisions, enabling you to:
- Define your life goals and financial personality so that you can build an effective wealth plan
- Navigate the maze of investment options and choose the best one for your needs
- Understand when and how to get professional help which delivers value
- Clarify the need for and role of insurance, tax structures, pensions and trusts
- Develop a wealth succession plan which matches your values and preferences
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 29 Feb 2016 08:28:51 -0500)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.