Snuggle Time Prayers by Glenys Nellist

Snuggle Time Prayers

by Glenys Nellist

811,035,133 (4)None

My Impressions:

When my children were little, the time before bed was especially sweet. We snuggled and bonded with a favorite book. Snuggle Time Prayers combines catchy rhymes, cute illustrations and God’s word to emphasize God’s love, provision and direction in all our lives, even the smallest child. I liked that the accompanying scripture for each prayer directs the words — a great lesson that God’s word is the basis for everything. This book is another great choice for family time.

Recommended.

Audience: children ages 2-4.

(Thanks to Zonderkidz for review copies of these books. All opinions expressed are mine alone.) ( )
  vintagebeckie | Feb 10, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0310749328, Board book)

Snuggle Time Prayers, written by Glenys Nellist and illustrated by Cee Biscoe, is a perfect bedtime collection of fifteen prayers. This padded cover board book will help children settle down at bedtime and remind them of their blessings as they draw closer to God.

(retrieved from Amazon Wed, 10 Feb 2016 08:22:52 -0500)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,341,795 books! | Top bar: Always visible