Sea Spell by Jennifer Donnelly

Sea Spell (2016)

by Jennifer Donnelly

792152,477 (4)None

-- Want to know if the whole series is worth reading? Read my overall review of the whole series at seriesousbookreviews.com! Spoiler Free!

While this novel started a bit on the slower side (more talking than doing), it was still the perfect conclusion for this series!

Once you get reacquainted with the world, there are twists aplenty! This story is always moving and building, keeping your attention the entire time. I just loved how everything came together.

And girl power! We don't get enough of that in the YA genre if you ask me!

In short: while the cover might be subpar compared to the rest of the series, this novel isn't! A perfect way to end a fantastic series!

Full Review: http://wp.me/p7hLUw-Dy
Actual Rating: 4/5 ( )
  seriesousbooks | Feb 7, 2018 |
These books have become my favorite series thus far and int introduced my love of Waterscapes, Water-worlds, or worlds any of the sea and I wish I could find more books like this in the few that I own! ( )
  shereejacobson | Oct 22, 2017 |
The cure for anything is salt water:
sweat, tears, or the sea.
--Isak Dinesen
For my readers,
who make the real magic
Manon Laveau, regal on her throne of twining cypress roots, regarded the merman before her.

"Astrid must confront her ancestor, Orfeo, the evil force behind the rise of the monster Abbadon, while Sera and her Black Fins train goblin troops for battle against her uncle Vallerio's death riders"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,345,799 books! | Top bar: Always visible