Doctor Strange: Beginnings and Endings (New…

Doctor Strange: Beginnings and Endings (New Avengers)

by J. Michael Straczynski

An update on the origins of Dr. Strange. For the most part I thought it was an interesting story and I liked the artwork. I haven't looked at Strange in a while unless you count the cartoon movie they made a few years ago. There was one thing that bothered me. The whole loss of family thing, b/c he still remembered them so really they still felt to me like a tie that was bound. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
I didn't know much about the Dr. Strange character before I read this. I chose this 6 part comic because it was a modern retelling of his origin. I've also heard a lot of good things about Sraczynski as a writer.

It was well executed and it kept me reading. There was a lot of set up for his character and his perosnal plight. I was a little disappointed with the resolution. A lot of his character development was rushed by the end in order to address the final external conflicts. These were pretty disconnected from his more interesting personal story. ( )
  sunny_jim9 | Sep 14, 2008 |
Information from the All Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.

Brash young surgeon Dr. Stephen Strange is on a collision course with destiny - a journey that will force him to search the deepest corners of his own heart... and the outer reaches of the cosmos! Masters of the comic-book medium J. Michael Straczynski, Samm Barnes, and Brandon Peterson chronicle the adventures of the Master of the Mystic Arts in the year's most highly anticipated origin story! Collects Strange #1-6.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:28 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,760,248 books! | Top bar: Always visible