The Killing Cure: Heal

The Killing Cure: Heal

222,551,640 (5)None
Recently added bykira_anne, iadam

This is becoming one of my new favorite series. The Killing Cure: Heal kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through and is a fantastic continuation to the first book The Killing Cure: Drink. Some questions are answered, but once you think you have it figured out C. S. Kendall throws a curve ball. Let’s just say, I cannot WAIT to read the third book.

It was great getting to see the story line from some of the other characters. Switching between Charlie, Julia and Rose, we really get to see all angles of the story. Also, I love how Julia can hold her own in a fight! Seeing her develop from the first book into this strong woman character was just perfect. I don’t want to go too much into anything because spoilers are no fun, but The Killing Cure: Heal is definitely a different tale and it is refreshing to read something that doesn’t have a similar concept to everything else out there. I am excited to see what book three holds for the characters.

I recommend this book and this author.

I received this book in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  kira_anne | Mar 10, 2016 |
I received this book as an ebook free from the author in exchange for an honest review. It would be beneficial to read “The Killing Cure: Drink” first as this book is a continuation of the story of Julia, Charlie, and the effects of the water. This is a well-written book full of twists and turns that the reader doesn’t anticipate. There is a very dark side to this story when the knowledge of healing falls into the wrong hands and is painfully exploited. The book held my interest right up until the happy ending. Is this happy ever after or will Mara cause more problems? I’m looking forward to reading the sequel. ( )
  iadam | Feb 26, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,752,992 books! | Top bar: Always visible