The Strength of Love by G.L. Ross

by G.L. Ross

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byJerseyGirlBookReview

No tags.

Every once in a while a book comes along that takes the reader on an emotional journey, for me that book is The Strength of Love.

In The Strength of Love, author G.L. Ross weaves a poignant and inspirational tale of love, loss, and second chances. Set in Texas, the reader is easily drawn into the story of twenty-six year old middle school counselor Rachel Thompson. Rachel is always the bridesmaid, but never the bride. With all of her friends falling in love, getting married, and having babies, Rachel dreams of having her own happily ever after. When Rachel is given a chance at true love, her life becomes picture perfect, that is until the eve of her wedding when tragedy strikes, and her life is suddenly turned upside down. As Rachel struggles with her grief and trying to move forward, she embarks on an emotional journey to start her life anew, one filled with trials and tribulations that will test her strength and faith, and unexpectedly give her a second chance at love and happiness.

Oh my goodness, The Strength of Love is a compelling and beautifully written story that simply tugged at my heartstrings and stirred my soul. I was easily drawn into Rachel's emotional journey as she learned to deal with the trials and tribulations in her life with faith, hope, strength, and the wonderful support of her family and friends. This is a realistic story that anyone can relate to, it will make you sit up and ponder what you would do if you were Rachel's shoes. As the reader follows Rachel on her journey, they will experience the full gamut of emotions, you can't help but cheer her on as she grieves, heals, and receives a second chance at love and happiness.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention how lovely the book cover is, and how symbolic the rose petals and piece of wood perfectly describes Rachel's mixture of delicacy and strength.

The Strength of Love is an amazing and timeless story of love that will resonate with you for a very long time.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the book from the author in exchange for my honest review and participation in a virtual book tour event hosted by Bewitching Book Tours.

http://jerseygirlbookreviews.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-strength-of-love-by-gl-ros... ( )
  JerseyGirlBookReview | Feb 11, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,852,453 books! | Top bar: Always visible