Introducing Heidegger by Jeff Collins

Introducing Heidegger (edition 2002)

by Jeff Collins (Author)

This title is now available in a new format. Refer to Heidegger: A Graphic Guide 9781848311749.
Member:matthewlipscomb
Title:Introducing Heidegger
Authors:Jeff Collins (Author)
Info:Totem Books (2002), 176 pages

Introducing Heidegger by Jeff Collins

Guides for the Perplexed gave me one winner and two resounding duds, so I'm switching over to this series for all my intro-level theory needs. This volume is on Heidegger, and it is great and totally clear and piled up all the kindling and laid the larger logs by and popped the cap off the gas can and got everything set up just so for the man himself to light my fire, except that I'm freaked out about the whole Nazi thing. The pictures could have added more (LOTS of talking philosopher heads), but overall this is a good egg. ( )
  MeditationesMartini | Feb 4, 2010 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,576,169 books! | Top bar: Always visible