The Threshold of Eden by Wendy Isaac Bergin

The Threshold of Eden

by Wendy Isaac Bergin

212,551,640 (4)None
Recently added byjewelsk96, Ermina

I received a copy of The Threshold of Eden in exchange for an honest review.

To be honest, I was excited to be asked to review this book, but I wasn't expecting much of it. The cover is pretty, but I feel it could be more professional. I also wasn't hopeful that I'd enjoy reading it all that much.

I was pleasantly surprised. Wendy Isaac Bergin is a wonderful writer. Her descriptions are poetic and her story is perfectly complex and complicated. There's a lot of story packed in this book, a lot of twists and turns that all fit together like puzzle pieces. There are also a lot of lively characters in this book, most of whom I grew attached to, and all of whom I was interested in.

I will mention, I was surprised by the amount of cursing in this book, considering it was said to be a Christian book. Wendy's values and presentation of the Christian faith were spot on, though. I found myself moved at a quite a few points.

Overall, this is a very good book. Like me, I'm sure if you give it a chance, you'll be glad you did. ( )
  jewelsk96 | Jun 28, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,561,612 books! | Top bar: Always visible