Suzie Snowflake by Crystaline Rose

by Crystaline Rose

3None2,001,085NoneNone
Recently added byKimSalyers, Ermina

No reviews

Follow Suzie on a magical journey of discovering her true self worth within.

A celestial tale of self-discovery and acceptance featuring a very special snowflake you can't help but love.

Journey across an incredibly illustrated world; so surreal you might never want to return to earth.

Discover with Suzie how "Each of us was made with perfection in mind" and "Each of us is filled with treasures to find."

A beautifully illustrated self-esteem story for all ages!

Suzie Snowflake struggles with what she sees as "flaws" and"imperfections" in her beautiful design. "How can I notice my outer isbright, when there are parts of myself I don't really like?"

Through the love and wisdom of her parents, Suzie discovers her true inner beauty and light. "It's who you are inside that counts, yourinner light that shines through, and who you are outside is wondroustoo."

"Look at your art, look at your design, six magical sides, created one of a kind!

A wonderful affirmation of the importance of self-love and uniqueness; nurturing to every child.

Crystaline Rose is a teacher and award winning children's bookauthor. When she brings her stories into classrooms and readings, theyare met with 'Aha' moments, appreciation and excitement. "Theillustrations are magical and the story has meaning!" "This is more than a children's book."

"There is inspiration and hope to be found at any age."

Suzie Snowflake is a B.R.A.G. medallion award winner

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 10 Jun 2016 06:39:42 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,741,723 books! | Top bar: Always visible