Death to the Undead by Pembroke Sinclair

Death to the Undead

by Pembroke Sinclair

521,436,638 (3.67)None

Death to the Undead is the sequel to Pembroke Sinclair's Life After the Undead. You can find my review of that book at:

The story picks up immediately after the ending of the first book. The story of Krista continues as she deals with Liet, zombies and the Florida people. I did see growth in Krista from the first book to the second one. There was also a better sense of motivation for some of the other characters. A hint on how the zombie apocalypse is teased which I think is an indication of another sequel.

This would be a great series for older teens and YA. I would suggest any parents with sensitive or younger kids read it first. Overall I think this could be an enjoyable series for a young person. I received a free copy of Death to the Undead in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  nhalliwell | Nov 13, 2016 |
Pembroke Sinclair keeps the twist and turns coming and the seed that was planted in my mind in Book I, Life After The Undead, comes to life, yet they battle the depths of depravity that are so far out there my mind has a hard time wrapping around the fight that seems futile, battling zombies and humans alike because, “What are the options?” ( )
  sherry69 | Nov 3, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,981,560 books! | Top bar: Always visible