Locked In Stone by Tory Michaels

Locked In Stone

by Tory Michaels

411,664,912 (3)None

LOCKED IN STONE brought along interesting characters, a fast paced story and action along the way.

Considering that LOCKED IN STONE is a paranormal romance, I wasn't totally sold on the relationship between Rose and Cal. Of course they were a hot together when they finally got together, but I didn't feel the connection I was hoping to between them. I did like both characters though. Rose doesn't let down her guard easily which is understandable considering what she has lost and how she was raised. Cal doesn't feel he is good enough for Rose, so holds himself back a lot. He is very protective of her though and that shines through in every chapter.

I liked the Gargoyle aspects of LOCKED IN STONE. Rose thought she was the last one left on earth before she went to the Sentinel's for help and her reaction and the reunion between her and her family members was a great. I also enjoyed learning about her role in the gargoyle community.

I enjoyed the story as a whole, it really did need more romance though. I also would have appreciated more in regards to the world building and back story. As a first book it was decent and I will think about reading more.

* This book was provided free of charge from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  STACYatUFI | Mar 25, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,473,056 books! | Top bar: Always visible