Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
How to Earn Your CBAP or CCBA in 3 Months: Finish the Application, Prep…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0983861153, Paperback)On your journey to the CBAP® or the CCBA®, you may find your motivation lagging or have nagging questions about the application or examination process. This journalistic series of week-by-week articles answer many of your questions while also motivating you to work through these challenges. The author chronicles her trials, tribulations, and successes with honesty and transparency.
*How to stay motivated to get through the CBAP® or CCBA® application.
*How to use different study methods to absorb the information in the Business Analyst Body of Knowledge® Guide and increase your chances of passing the exam the first time.
*The most important question you absolutely must answer to make it through your journey.
*How to leverage exam prep resources to build up your confidence.
*What taking the CBAP® exam is really like.
In addition to a step-by-step guide to earning your CBAP® or CCBA®, you'll receive some indispensable comic relief and a strong dose of inspiration.
***TABLE OF CONTENTS***
* The Pre-Story: Three Years of Passive Resistance
* Week 1: Deciding to Go For It
* Week 2: Finishing the Dreaded Work History Section
* Week 3: The Difference Between Getting It and Being Exam-Ready
* Week 4: Finding My "Why"
* Week 5: Reading the Introduction to the BABOK Guide
* Weeks 6 and 7: Settling Into a Study Rhythm
* Week 8: Scheduling the Exam
* Week 9: I'm Smart, Why Do I Feel So Stupid?
* Week 10: The BABOK Guide Makes So Much Sense When ....
* Week 11: Taking the Full Practice Exam
* Week 12, Part 1: Today is the Day!
* Week 12, Part 2: Putting a "C" in My "BAP"
* Looking Back on the CBAP Exam Simulators
* The Post-Story: Looking Back on the CBAP
* Appendix A: A Quick Guide to the CBAP/CCBA
* How to Earn Your Professional Development Hours (PDs)
(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 04 Mar 2016 02:09:09 -0500)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.