Presence Is Power: Seven Steps for Living a…

Presence Is Power: Seven Steps for Living a Life of Prosperity

by Gudni Gunnarsson

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added byErmina

No reviews

Awaken Your Fullest Potential

Presence Is Power: Seven Steps for Choosing a Life of Prosperity is a concise guide for moving away from ''scarcity consciousness'' (the false perception of absence or lack) and into a life of our choosing, where we direct our lives with the power of our awareness to live a life of abundance.

If the life we lead is simply a choice we make, why are so few of us living life to the fullest in true prosperity? Presence Is Power answers that question and guides the reader towards nourishing intentions with purpose and love.

Awaken to your fullest potential with the seven essential steps that Icelandic based author Gudni Gunnarsson has developed over his acclaimed twenty-five year career as a personal life coach and fitness expert.

The seven-step progression shared in Presence Is Power leads readers away from fear-based thinking toward the purpose of living in prosperity and gratitude. By acknowledging that our essence is pure energy, light and love, we reveal the miracle that is in us! In this book, readers are urged to take the journey presented here to live life as we were meant to in prosperity and gratitude.

The book includes inspirational quotes and end-of-chapter daily reflections with tips and questions to get the reader fully engaged in the process of the seven steps. Presence Is Power was a best-seller in Iceland and is now being released in the U.S.

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 10 Jun 2016 06:45:41 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,191,146 books! | Top bar: Always visible